When you work for Ergocentrixs, you really can make a difference.
We provide you with excellent learning and development opportunities and most importantly, flexible benefits that allow you to balance your personal and professional priorities. Please apply through the form provided at the end of this section.
Who can apply
- Occupational Therapist
- Business Development Executive
- PR and Social media Executive
- Ergonomics Consultant
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist/Ergonomist to support the company with its ergonomics assignments.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well established healthcare company who are looking to expand the team in certain key areas. You will need to come from a proactive healthcare background so you are confident in conducting workplace assessments, providing solutions and report writing.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate the implementation of strategies for managing risks of injuries to staff from manual handling and patient handling in the workplace;
- Provide leadership to project teams, working parties and advisory committees addressing risks associated with patient handling and manual handling; monitor and facilitate to ensure outcomes are achieved.
- Provide OSH consultancy including workplace hazard inspections, investigations, resolution of issues and OSH consultative systems.
- Review and develop policies relevant to manual handling and injury prevention; ensure legislative compliance and promotion of industry best practice.
- Provide ergonomic specialist advice and solutions to managers and staff for effective management of patient handling and manual handling risks.
- Conducting trainings and workshop at various workplace setup.
- Provide ergonomics specialist advice on return to work programs for injured staff at the request of the Occupational Physician, Injury Management Team, managers, and other parties, including individual case assessments, work environment and work practice assessments, job task analyses, counselling and education and reports with professional recommendations.
- Liaise with the Executive, senior management and stakeholders on manual handling and patient handling issues and promote the prevention of patient and manual handling injuries.
- Plan, conduct and evaluate specialised training programs in workplace for managers and staff.
- Analyse and monitor injury and incident data and trends from patient handling and manual handling, and provide periodic reports.
Please email your CV and Cover letter to justify your suitability. Applications are invited from applicants who are eligible to work in the UK.
- Business Development Executive – Healthcare
Remuneration: Contract based
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well established healthcare company who are looking to expand the team in certain key areas. You will need to come from a proactive sales background so you are confident in sourcing your own leads, making business development calls and proposals, gaining decision maker contacts as well as dealing with mail shots and other promotions. Ideally you would have come from a back ground of business development, telesales or account management. Any experience in the healthcare industry would be advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy to promote Ergocentrixs services and training to potential and existing clients.
- Support Ergocentrixs in generating sales leads and revenue.
- Deal with sales enquiries from potential and existing clients in a timely manner.
- Present Ergocentrixs to potential clients through direct communication via face to face meetings and telephone calls.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Liaise with our partner organisations.
- Attend industry events and tradeshows.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is up to date using CRM software.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in hands-on sales role, ideally selling to the HR community.
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets, speaking with senior level decision makers, and able to demonstrate full knowledge of the sales process.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills in all forms, including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Proactive, organised and entrepreneurial, with attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload. Capable of working independently.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Confident and effective telephone manners and ability to cold call potential and existing clients.
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced, small business environment.
- Knowledge of workplace mediation and conflict resolution will be advantageous.
Please email your CV and cover letter to justify your suitability. Applications are invited from applicants who are eligible to work in their country.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest.
Apply now via email@example.com