Stress in the workplace:
- Reduces productivity
- Increases management pressures
- Increases mental and physical illness
- Affects the performance of the brain
- Affects work performance; memory, concentration, and learning.
In the UK over 12 million working days are lost every year because of stress. Stress is believed to trigger 70% of visits to doctors, and 85% of serious illnesses (UK HSE stress statistics). Stress at work also provides a serious risk of litigation for all employers and organisations, carrying significant liabilities for damages, bad publicity and loss of reputation. Dealing with stress-related claims also consumes vast amounts of management time. So, there are clearly strong economic and financial reasons for organisations to manage and reduce stress at work.
With Ergocentrixs Stress management at workplace can be Stress-free!
We can provide:
- Tailored and quality Stress assessment audits with on-site Stress Management workshops for your employees
- Experienced and qualified team of consultants to deliver bespoke stress reduction and wellness solutions
- Tailored workshops and training sessions designed to improve employee well-being and results for your business
Our unique approach to Stress management
- Identifying the main risk factors for work related stress
- Focus on the underlying causes and their prevention
- Work with you to help you overcome and alleviate the key issues
- Providing appropriate advise, tools and metrics to measure your performance in tackling the key causes of stress
- Assist you to de-stress with our unique Stress relieving program – a patented stress management technique
Key benefits of our Stress management programme
As an employer you can work with us to support the health and well-being of your workforce to ensure:
- increased loyalty and commitment at work
- increased performance and productivity
- reduction in staff turnover and reduce absenteeism
- improvements in customer service and satisfaction
- improvements in brand value and reputation of the organisation
As a global provider of Stress management solutions such as workplace stress management training, workplace well-being assessments and audits, staff counseling and advice services we are well equipped to assist organisations with work-related stress challenges dealt and customised to their requirements.